* Anglicanism is the English state church, and it also has more than 70 million followers throughout the world.
* Explains how Anglicanism is defined, and how it fits into the broader picture of Christianity. Is it largely Catholic? Or Protestant?
* Examines the diversity of contemporary Anglicanism, from England to the Mississippi and South Africa and Malaysia - looking at life, worship, and teaching in different churches.
* Takes the reader on an accessible history of the Anglican Church, and asks whether there really is a distinctive Anglican theology.
* Mark Chapman also looks at current developments and controversies, such as homosexuality and women priests, and offers thought-provoking suggestions for the future of Anglicanism.
[Språk: Engelska] Häftad
Titel: Anglicanism - A Very Short Introduction Förlag: Oxford