Longman, Tremper & Garland, David E.
Köp 10 för 262 kr/st - spara 5%
Köp 25 för 248 kr/st - spara 10%
Köp 100 för 235 kr/st - spara 15%
Continuing a Gold Medallion Award-winning legacy, this completely revised edition of The Expositor’s Bible Commentary series puts world-class biblical scholarship in your hands.
Based on the original twelve-volume set that has become a staple in college and seminary libraries and pastors’ studies worldwide, this new thirteen-volume edition marshals the most current evangelical scholarship and resources.
You’ll find up-to-date information grounded in the same unchanging commitment to the divine inspiration, complete trustworthiness, and full authority of the Bible.
Of the fifty-six contributors, thirty of them are new.
Reflecting the Expositor’s Bible Commentary international and cross-denominational approach, they come from the United States, Canada, England, Scotland, Australia, and New Zealand, and from a broad diversity of churches, including Anglican, Baptist, Brethren, Methodist, Nazarene, Presbyterian, and Reformed.
The Expositor’s Bible Commentary uses the complete New International Version for its English text, but it also refers freely to other translations and to the original languages.
For each book of the Bible, the thoroughly revised features consist of:
* A comprehensive introduction.
* A short and precise bibliography.
* A detailed outline.
* Insightful exposition of passages and verses.
* Overviews of sections of Scripture to illumine the big picture.
* Occasional reflections to give more detail onimportant issues.
* Notes on textual questions and special problems, placed close to the text in question.
* Transliteration and translation of Hebrew and Greek words, enabling readers to understand even the more technical notes.
* A balanced and respectful approach toward marked differences of opinion.